Monday, January 08, 2007

Just under the wire

I can't believe it's been two weeks since my last post. So much for my New Year's resolution to blog daily...
But I had a good excuse -- Rotem and Efrat were here for nine action-packed days. We went to St. Jacob's (centre of Mennonite quilting in Ontario) and Niagara Falls, and did the rounds of family and friends. It was fun.

I did get a little stitching done but just remembered on Saturday that it was week one of Take a Stitch Tuesday -- TAST for short. So I quickly did a 4" X 6" piece which I can't seem to find the photo image of right now. I will post it and my comments a little later.

No comments:

About Me

I am in my mid 50's, have been married (happily) for 38 years, have 3 adult children who live an ocean away... By day I am a legal secretary. The rest of the time I play with fabric but I still won't run with scissors...