Thursday, January 12, 2006

Just checking in

Just checking in, in case anyone's following.

I wish I could say that I've been stitching up a storm and haven't had time to write. Well, not exactly. I have made a little progess, a very little. Yesterday, I decided to go through some magazines, tear out the relevant pages and throw out the rest. Today I may go through some other paperwork. I review the things which caught my eye in the past and maybe get some inspiration to do so something new.

Did I mention that I bought some more fabric? I went to buy a printer cartridge for the office and Fabricland, the fabric store, is in the same mini mall. They were having a sale -- it seems they're always having a sale -- so I bought two more yards of the fish fabric at 25% off (because it is so adorable and when next I need it, it may not be available). I also bought two yards of bright yellow pique fabric because it really was on sale ($5/meter). Maybe I'll whip up another baby quilt this weekend. I already have the squares cuts from the previous one which I dropped off to Nafisa and Eddy for their baby son whose name is pronounced phonetically "eye-den", no clue how to spell it. Haven't received any feedback yet.

Today's is Rachel and Yannai's wedding. After 12 years of being together, they have decided they're compatible and are tying the knot. Did I mention that the wedding is in Israel and that my DH went for the wedding? I am waiting anxiously for photos. My DD, Inbal, made the ktuba which I heard is beautiful and I'm waiting for an emailed picture of that too.

Off to the salt mines.

No comments:

About Me

I am in my mid 50's, have been married (happily) for 38 years, have 3 adult children who live an ocean away... By day I am a legal secretary. The rest of the time I play with fabric but I still won't run with scissors...