Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Ouch. Double Ouch.

Today was not the best day for me. It started out with periodontal surgery. Not painful during or even after, except for the pain in my pocket...
I didn't go into work after the surgery because I expected the pain to hit in the afternoon - surprisingly, other than being exhausted (one of my neighbours was hammering away at 3 a.m. so I didn't sleep that well.
I decided to make a naked crazy quilt square a day. I made one yesterday which turned out great. I made one this afternoon which was a total dud -- too small, doesn't lie flat. I've put it away to use for scraps for other projects.
Tomorrow is another day. I hope tomorrow's square will be more successful.
Big snowstorm forecast for tomorrow. Ah, the joys of winter in Canada.

No comments:

About Me

I am in my mid 50's, have been married (happily) for 38 years, have 3 adult children who live an ocean away... By day I am a legal secretary. The rest of the time I play with fabric but I still won't run with scissors...