Saturday, December 31, 2005

Welcome to my studio



Just as I said. The wall unit with books/supplies/etc. On the right is a drying rack which I bought today so when I'm choosing materials, I can drape them over the metal strands and have them all in one place. This is my work table, with my cutting surface, sewing machine and serger. And the final picture is the room ready, after a trip this morning to Michael's, for embellishing the cq.
Perhaps I should have included my bed because many of my ideas come to me while I'm lying awake during bouts of insomnia...

No comments:

About Me

I am in my mid 50's, have been married (happily) for 38 years, have 3 adult children who live an ocean away... By day I am a legal secretary. The rest of the time I play with fabric but I still won't run with scissors...