Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Cancer Research Block Mailed Out

Last night, after agonizing attempt after attempt, embroidery, beads, straight stitching, to sign my block, I gave up. Put a little flower in the gap near the bottom and called it a day. If anyone's really curious whose block it is, they'll ask.
Today I got it out in the mail. Hopefully, it will arrive unharmed in due course.
This morning, before work, I did a little stitching on Auf Simchas which I immediately ripped because I had done it without using a hoop and the fabric scrunched up too much.
This evening, I guess I will be redoing the embroidery...

No comments:

About Me

I am in my mid 50's, have been married (happily) for 38 years, have 3 adult children who live an ocean away... By day I am a legal secretary. The rest of the time I play with fabric but I still won't run with scissors...