Last night, after agonizing attempt after attempt, embroidery, beads, straight stitching, to sign my block, I gave up. Put a little flower in the gap near the bottom and called it a day. If anyone's really curious whose block it is, they'll ask.
Today I got it out in the mail. Hopefully, it will arrive unharmed in due course.
This morning, before work, I did a little stitching on Auf Simchas which I immediately ripped because I had done it without using a hoop and the fabric scrunched up too much.
This evening, I guess I will be redoing the embroidery...
- ► 2007 (56)
- Paths, shmaths
- Productive/non-productive time
- Course blocks
- Course cq block
- Not much doing
- Course Block
- Here it is.
- Oprah's Debt Diet
- Auf simchas first pass finished!
- Sorry, no time to chat, gotta study...
- Only three cq squares left!
- Cutting Down on TV Time
- Cancer Research Block Mailed Out
- Cancer Research Block
- Breast Cancer Block
- Progress Report
- Beads and buttons and books, oh my
- ▼ February (19)