Saturday, February 18, 2006

Oprah's Debt Diet

I got home yesterday in time to watch Oprah. She is advocating a Debt Diet so people who are snowed under can get out from their debt. I have a hard time sympathising with those "poor" people who earn $80,000 U.S. a year and can't make ends meet. But the reason I'm mentioning this here is because the woman in one of the three couples is a crafts freak and is spending a small fortune on fabrics/beads/yarns.

I can hardly compare myself to her but have recently fought the urge to buy more before I use up what I have. And that's one of the reasons I'm having trouble piecing my course block. I want to use what I have but still have it visually appealing, at least to me.

Can you guess that I'm still procrastinating...

No comments:

About Me

I am in my mid 50's, have been married (happily) for 38 years, have 3 adult children who live an ocean away... By day I am a legal secretary. The rest of the time I play with fabric but I still won't run with scissors...