Sunday, February 19, 2006

Not much doing

It's Sunday and I had the whole day to stitch but it's already 2 p.m. and not a stitch. At 4 p.m. we have a baby shower. So I think the day is shot as far as sewing goes. So I'm going surfing instead.

I asked Carmit to 'splain me how to link to sites from within the posts. She emailed me instructions but being written-instruction- challenged, I didn't understand them. But now I see there's a green thingy at the top of this frame which says "link" and lo and behold, it does. Yay!!

So if I find anything interesting, I'll share.

No comments:

About Me

I am in my mid 50's, have been married (happily) for 38 years, have 3 adult children who live an ocean away... By day I am a legal secretary. The rest of the time I play with fabric but I still won't run with scissors...