Thursday, March 09, 2006

Birthday Flowers


These are the flowers I mentioned in my previous post.

Today we received another surprise -- not for my birthday. A gift certificate to Positano's restaurant here in Toronto. So another event for the usually stay at home Erezes.

This evening we're going to see a play "The Arab-Israeli Cookbook" with Rafi and Mintzy. We're starting off at a Chinese restaurant downtown.

I'm dizzy from so much culture and activity.

The new cq lesson was posted online and the photos are delicious. I think this weekend I will rearrange my studio so I face the natural light. And then I'm gonna stitch like mad. If I can find silk ribbon. My colour and width variety is very limited. I'll see what I can find.

No comments:

About Me

I am in my mid 50's, have been married (happily) for 38 years, have 3 adult children who live an ocean away... By day I am a legal secretary. The rest of the time I play with fabric but I still won't run with scissors...