Thursday, March 09, 2006

Birthday surprises

So yesterday was my birthday. A low-key day because after a certain age, you don't celebrate as loudly as before. I went to work, came home, and in the evening, we went to dinner with my mother. Did I mention that all three of my children called me from Israel?
When I got home, there was a message on my phone. On Sunday we were at an Arts Festival for the Heschel School and I bought a raffle ticket. Turns out I won something!! I think a doll but I'm not sure. I asked my brother to pick it up. I never win anything. This is a good sign.
Then this morning, I came into work and there's a huge floral arrangement from my children. Lovely tulips. I cried. If I remember, and there's juice in the camera battery, I will post a photo.
And today, there's a new cq lesson on-line. So life is good.

No comments:

About Me

I am in my mid 50's, have been married (happily) for 38 years, have 3 adult children who live an ocean away... By day I am a legal secretary. The rest of the time I play with fabric but I still won't run with scissors...