Thursday, March 16, 2006

This and that

Last night I was at my Pomegranate guild meeting. The program was a hands on demonstration and workshopr for making an afikomen bag (Passover related, for those who may be wondering). I am at my worst in the evening -- tired, eyes hurt, not focussing, etc. So I usually end up taking the instructions and materials home where they accumulate. If the project doesn't grab me at the workshop, I'm not going to suddenly be enamoured of it when I get home. Sometimes, I get good beads or threads or stuff I can recycle into other projects. Sometimes not. Last night's was a not. Never mind, I had a nice evening with friends.

Today is Class 5 of the cq course. The photos of Sharon's work are amazing and the light bulbs are going off in my head. I would share the info, but I think it's copyrighted. I know what I'll be doing in the next few days.

A little later, Menachem and I are meeting Alissa at the shul where Sari is getting married. We're going to measure the shul's chuppah frame so I can finish my sewing accordingly.

Did I mention that we had a very nice get together on Tuesday night at my mother's for Purim?

No comments:

About Me

I am in my mid 50's, have been married (happily) for 38 years, have 3 adult children who live an ocean away... By day I am a legal secretary. The rest of the time I play with fabric but I still won't run with scissors...