Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The mother-lode

We went to Chaim and Miriam's on Sunday night. Menachem met with Chaim to discuss the camp budget and I took my cq stuff to show Miriam. Miriam was very impressed and immediately went upstairs and came down with one of Amy's dresses -- a peach and white affair which is very frufru. I'm not sure of the fabric types but will figure that out and how to use them later. She also brought down her jewellery boxes and gave me a ton of earrings, necklaces, brooches, and watches. I have been diligently taking them apart and sorting. I can't wait to use the stuff!

This evening, we are going with Mintzy and Rafi to Positano, an Italian restaurant. I am also looking forward to it.

I have added a few bits and pieces to my class block. I am just waiting for lesson number six on Thursday so I know how to finish it off.

Anyways, I brought some of the stuff to the office to pick apart so that's all for now.

No comments:

About Me

I am in my mid 50's, have been married (happily) for 38 years, have 3 adult children who live an ocean away... By day I am a legal secretary. The rest of the time I play with fabric but I still won't run with scissors...